LAMP WORKING COURSES
NEWS: watch the video aired on RAI 1 the 3/3/2016, h. 1.23.30: http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-a9b65f05-33c2-4087-9ec8-9f54d870ebfa.html#p=0
• Knowledge and use of the main working tools
• Execution in working with the principle forms of glass
• Technical ability in mixing and separating colours
• Creation of initial objects: pendants, beads, leaves (foliage), etc.
• Direction in choosing materials and suppliers
• Creation of beads and objects on a medium-level difficulty
• Work in the glass process "insetato" with the insertion of hot copper wire
• Creation of medium-size objects achieved by assembling individual elements
• Creation of jewelry, medium-sized pendants and various decorations
• Direction in choosing other masters for studying specific techniques
• Direction in creating one’s own laboratory
Cantiere Corpo Luogo offers the possibility to use the equipment in the laboratory as a co-working space. It is available for those who have attended the courses or for those who already have a proven track record in the industry.
Individual basic course (20 hours): 600,00 EUR
Individul advanced course (20 hours): 600,00 EUR
Group basic course (20 hours, 3/4 students): 300,00 EUR
Group advanced course (20 hours, 3/4 students): 300,00 EUR
Use of co-working space for lamp working (with torch): 12,00 EUR per hour
Please note that the glass used during the courses will be provided directly by Cantiere Corpo Luogo. The individual courses are available always, the group courses start in specific periods of the year (minimun 2 students). Please, stay tuned on our website.